Workshop: Lean & Evidence-Based Leadership
Catching the balance between the people and data focus, as well as between mission, vision, and values-based leadership, and organizational goals & KPIs – it’s the crucial leaders’ challenge these days. Add the dynamically changing business environment: a recession, the climate crisis, the great resignation, a war, etc.
Acting based on the connected lean and evidence-based leadership could be a solution! In such an approach, the team participates in the management, and a leader makes the decisions based on the most current data (a.i. tests & experiments, research) and collective intelligence.
Module 1: Lean & Evidence-Based Leadership – Introduction
- How to catch a balance between the people and data focus?
- The decision-making process: an intuition & experience vs data, tests & experiments.
- Sources of data for the decision-making process (fast & slow).
- Participation of team members and a team as a collectivity in making business decisions.
Module 2: Values in Evidence-Based Leadership
- How to facilitate a process of values development?
- How to connect team values with the team’s goals, responsibilities, and roles?
- The connection between team values, measurable results & business value – tools & processes.
- How to make values, vision, and mission visible and live in daily operations – tools & processes.
Module 3: Building the openness, trust, and authenticity culture
- How to build trust on a personal and team level? Tools & processes.
- A mindset of the leader vs a mindset of a team. Models and tools.
- How to facilitate a group process to support a culture of openness?
- A level of trust in the team vs data & information transparency in an organization.
Module 4: Transparency and decision-making process – team participation
- Models of transparency – pros and cons, possible risks, tools, and processes.
- How to set up transparency frames?
- How to facilitate a decision-making process in a team?
- How to engage a team in a decision-making process and avoid chaos?
- How to work on a roadmap, goals, and a strategy with team members? Tools and scenarios.
- How do a leader’s mindset and behaviors influence a plan’s implementation??
The Polish version of the agenda
The workshop includes 4 modules, 24 hours in total:
- 3 days per 8 hours (online or offline)
- 4 days per 6 hours (online or offline)
- 6 days per 4 hours (online only)
We can discuss the time & the price of the workshop together with the adjustment in the scope.
Who should attend
The workshop is dedicated to the following:
- leaders of small and middle-size teams
- middle-level management
- startups and MSP companies owners
- Project & Product managers
- team, project, and product coordinators
- 18 000 PLN net (+23% VAT) for 24 hours long workshop for max 14 people
- The price includes: a needs analysis, workshop agenda adjustment to the organization’s needs, digital workshop materials (slides deck, Miro board, case studies, etc.), 2 hours of consultations after a workshop
- The price does not include: catering, a conference room, trainer travel & hotel costs (if the workshop is located outside Cracow, Poland)
Lean & Evidence-Based Leadership ❤️ Ex-founder Project: People & Project: Values
My long-term mission is to support the development of 1 million leaders.
I have over 15 years of experience in digital products and services in the fields of #marketing, #strategy, and #leadership. During that time, I built marketing at nazwa.pl (from 100k to 1 million customers), created a lean strategy agency Project: People (over 180 clients from 18 countries in 5 years), and cooperated with global brands such as Sabre or Google for Developers.
I played the role of a co-owner and/or executive in Project: People, Project: Values, Reversum.io, and Hermes & Partner cooperatives. I build progressive organizations and instill an extensive feedback culture, #lean and #Agile methodologies, as well as #diversity & #inclusion principles. As a guest lecturer, I teach #leadership, #strategy, #businessmodels, and #marketing at Tischner European University in Kraków and WSB University in Gdańsk.
People who work with me emphasize my ease in creating models, frameworks, and business processes. I am the author of Values Poker, Lean Marketing Sprint, and UVP Comms Canvas, to name a few. I enjoy sharing knowledge at conferences and workshops such as Lean Startup Days Paris, VC Night by Viva Technology, or Open Living Lab. I am the author of the essay that was published in The LiGHT Book (among authors like Cialdini, Zimbardo).
My Gallup talents are Strategy, Focus, Achiever, Learner & Significance. As a mom, I focus on building things (organizations, teams, products) that will significantly improve the future world for my sons, Ryszard and Stanislaw.